Updated September 21st 2015.
Two sets of downloads are currently available
- The 'WhiteCore-on-a-Stick' fully running setups
- Weekly binary builds
The main Google Drive download directory for all systems can be accessed at WhiteCore Downloads
Details of available packages for Windows users
Details of available packages for Mac users
- Linux framework ( V 0.9.3, configuration, setup, no binaries)
WhiteCore Linux framework (160 Kb)
- No users or Regions included
- Setup to use your external IP address
- Uses MySql for the database
- Check the ReadMe_Framework.txt for full details
Fly-Man also provides a set of weekly builds that contain only the updated binary files.Note: These require a previous running setup of the appropriate Framework package.