Updates for Week 32, 2014August 07, 2014
Updates implemented this week include....
- Initial rework of estates to move commands to the grid and modify region estate creation for first setup
- Corrected problem creating multiple estates (always returned id 100)
- Querying of remote system RealEstate Owner Name and system estate Name corrected
- Updated to detect and correct if configuration changes for the owner or estate name
- Rename Sim/Physics/Physics.ini.exxample to 'ini'
- Update to Simple Currency to correct invalid remote call
- Simplify region prompt setup
- Provision for configurable region seed names
- Change default region creation to 'Estate' rather than 'Mainland'
- Correct backup file overwrite when modifying the region name
- Implemented region name validation checks to prevent empty names
- Added random name suggestion
- Correct Avatar archive initialisation in grid mode
- Rework GetAvatarArchiveFileNames()
- Correct avatar archive load (if specified) when user is created
- Simplify new user entry
- Suggest random user name if required
- Provide selection of an Avatar Archive if available
- Hide UUID entry for normal usage
- Provision for configurable user seed names
- Correct processing for multi word commands to add back option switches (--option)
- Add low rez water texture to default inventory